From design conception to project completion, servicing clientele is important to us. Please note our background:
- Certified Kitchen Designer (CKD)
- Member of the National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA)
- Member of the Cabinet Makers Association (CMA)
- Architectural woodworking experience since 1979.
- Construction management degree; Northern Arizona University.
- Contributing editor of "Profiles", a Cabinet Makers Association
- Author of the books, "Making Mantels" and "The Illustrated Guide to Cabinet Doors and Drawers" (Linden Publishing)
- Cabinetmaking Instructor at Woodcraft, Seattle.
- Architectural Woodworking Institute (AWI) education and application.
Photo shoot for Mantels book.
Imagine the possibilities when remodeling your home.
What our clients are saying:
“Congratulations on your book. We are honored to be a part of it, and are so proud of the work you have done for us.”
- j.p. Mukilteo, WA
“Gasp …. it’s pretty scary thinking about spending this kind of money on our home ... (sigh of relief), knowing someone like you will be working on it helps. We like the way you do business, having you in our home, and knowing the kind of quality of work you do. Looking forward to working with you again.” - r.d. Bellevue, WA